Welcome to the U.S. Lighthouse House Society's 2019 Lighthouse Calendar Contest!
Submission Category No. 2: Reflection or Unusual Perspective. This is to challenge you to look at your subject in a new way. Submission deadline for this category is March 30, 2018.
- Participating photographers must be active members of the U.S. Lighthouse Society. Click here to join / renew or pay the $40 membership fee with a credit card as part of your submission.
- Each member can submit one image per category. (Each category will have a separate submissions form.)
- Digital submissions only.
- Submission Format: Please submit in JPG or TIF format, that is at least 8 1/2 by 11-inches, and at a minimum of 300 dpi. Unfortunately, smaller images cannot be used for the final printed product.
- File Name: Include "lighthouse name," "state," "year taken" and "photographer name" in the file name of your photo. For example: "Jones Point VA 2017 by Candace Clifford"
- Submit only photos that you have taken.
- Photos must be unrestricted. Unless you instruct the Society otherwise, by submitting images to this project, you are giving your permission for the Society to use your image in social media and printed publications. You may specify on the submissions form whether or not it can be included in the Society’s digital archive.
- Some preference will be given to images with a landscape orientation. It is permissible to create a file in a landscape orientation using two portrait images. (Do not send two images; combine the images into one before submitting.)
- Photographers 17 years old or younger should provide the name of a parent or guardian on the submission form.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org